50 best foods in the world
Which foods would you add?
My additions would include:
51. grilled razor clams in northern Spain
52. crab louis at Scoma’s in the Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, California- I realize the Fisherman’s Wharf is a tourist trap, but I still love the crab louis at Scoma’s…
53. wild shrimp in Rhodes, Greece
54. marillen krapfen in Innsbruck, Austria
55. rote gruetze with vanilla sauce in Berlin, Germany
56. Manx kippers- the best ones I’ve tasted were served at breakfast at a small inn near Windermere in the Lake District
57. nova and a shmear on a toasted sesame bagel at Barney Greengrass on the UWS, New York
58. the lobster roll at au pied de cochon in Montreal- not your standard lobster roll….better!